We offer comprehensive services and advice on structuring, forming and operating successful funds; this is not an all-inclusive list. If you have questions, please contact
- Organizing and registering investment advisers with the SEC and state regulators.
- Advising clients in connection with JOBS Act.
- Counseling clients with respect to SEC, CFTC, FINRA and NFA compliance.
- Preparing compliance programs and conducting compliance reviews of registered investment advisers who manage hedge funds.
- Advising clients in light of the relaxation of the prohibition on general solicitations under the JOBS Act.
- Counseling clients in connection with the marketing of hedge funds, including the presentation of performance information.
- Reviewing advertising and marketing material.
- Advising fund managers in daily operations of fund-management entities.
- Advising clients seeking to enter new markets, such as the EU.
- Advising activist fund managers on proxy solicitations.
- Negotiating investment side-letters with large institutional investors.
- Preparing hedge fund offering documents and exhibits and related federal and state securities filings.
- Assisting fund managers and investors with the preparation and completion of due diligence matters, including questionnaires submitted to prime brokers.
- Preparing private placement memoranda.